The most talked about FREE Mobile data and the Talk-time scheme is finally here. Today morning the chief minister of Goa, Shri. Laxmikant Parsekar had launched “Goa Yuva Samvad Yojan” for the youth Goa. Under this scheme, around 1.25 Lakh youth and between 16-30 will get benefited said the sources. The beneficiary will get the sim card with 3GB of Data and 100 minutes of talk-time every month for next three years. The Goa government has tied up wth the Vodafone Cellular company for the implementation of this scheme which will put the additional burden of rupees 1 crore per month on the government treasury.
Good news for the 1.25 lakh Goan youth in the state, finally the Goa government has launched the scheme which nobody can resist. A huge data of 3GB and 100 minutes of talk-time will be absolutely free every month for the next three years. What more the data thirsting youth need. The Goa government has tied up with Vodafone Cellular Services for the implementation of this scheme. According to the contract, Goa government will pay hefty 100,00,000.00 rupees per month to Vodafone.
According to the Goa Yuva Samvad Yojan website, the youth aged between 16-30 years, residing in Goa for last 5 years will be eligible to get the 100 minutes of talkative and 3GB data free every month for the next 36 months. The available data will help the youth to get access to vital information available on the net and be a part of a digital revolution in India.
Here are the details of the “Goa Yuva Samvad Yojan” scheme for your reference.
- 3GB of Internet Data and 100 minutes of Talk-time free every month with lifetime validity sim card.
- The scheme will be valid for the period of three years and Goa government has signed the contract with Vodafone against the payment of Rs. 1 Crore every month.
- To become the beneficiary of this scheme, one has to be a resident of Goa for minimum five years and in the age group of 16 to 30 years.
- AADHAR card is the major document to apply for this scheme, but in some cases, even the driving license may be asked for the purpose of resident/age proof.
- Goa Electronics Limited will be the governing body of this scheme.
- The SIM card will automatically get canceled the moment beneficiary crosses the age limit of 30. Even in the case if misuse of SIM card by the beneficiary, it will be deactivated.
- In case you want to keep yourself updated with the latest news, you can visit their website at https://www.gysygoa.com/Site