Sheena Bora murder case has reached to its crest and Mumbai police is leaving no stone unturned to get to the bottom of it. Following to the interrogation of Indrani Mukerjea, Drive and Khanna on several occasions Mumbai police has once again turned its radar towards the media Honcho Peter Mukerjea who is the husband prime accused of Indrani Mukerjea. According to the Mumbai police Peter was called again to the police at Khar police station for interrogation in Sheena Bora murder case over the conflicting statements which he had made so far.
Peter Mukerjea was grilled by the Mumbai police on Wednesday for almost 12 hours in the presence of three accused in the police custody, the police also questioned Peter over the financial aspects concerning to the family as police is trying to unrevealed the money angle involved into this murder case. Reportedly Indrani broke down when she faced Peter for the first time after her arrest.
Here is the Sequence of happening as happened
- On Wednesday, the former Star India CEO was interrogated on certain financial aspects concerning the family for nearly nine hours.
- Mukerjea had on Wednesday claimed he was in Rome when Sheena Bora was killed on April 24, 2012.
- Peter also refused to answer why he went back on his decision to help Indrani legally.
- A Mumbai police team on Wednesday also quizzed Siddharth Das, the biological father of the murdered 24-year-old and the former live-in-partner of Indrani at his residence in suburban Dum Dum in Kolkata.
- Asked if he was quizzed on whether he was the biological father of Sheena, Das said: “That I cannot disclose. That is a secret thing. I won’t tell you anything now.”
- A day back, Das had come into the open but with his face covered, and claimed he was the biological father of Sheena and Mikhail Bora. Das had also said he was prepared to undergo a DNA test to establish his paternity and help police in the investigation into the sensational murder case.
- He had also denied having married Indrani, but said he shared a live-in relationship with her in the 1980s, and averred that she should be hanged if she did kill their daughter.
- Cops have also confiscated a laptop and finance-related papers of Indrani’s ex-husband and murder co-accused Sanjeev Khanna, in a purported bid to retrace the chats and e-mails between the two ahead of Sheena’s murder in 2012.
- The Mumbai police, investigating the murder, was also trying to ascertain if Khanna’s alleged involvement in the conspiracy was for financial gain.
- Indrani was arrested last month along with her former driver Shyam Rai and Khanna on charges of murdering Sheena and dumping her remains in Raigad in April 2012.
Source: India Today
Edited by: Goa Prism News Desk