Tiatrist Conception de Tuem who was brutally assaulted by the wife of another tiatrist Francis de Tuem with the help of her supporters on the stage has recovered from his injuries to some extent and returned back to the stage. Conception performed on the stage today with wound marks on his face at left eye. Meanwhile according to the available reports Francis de Tuem has apologized before the TAG for the act of his wife. What did he say to the media? Read the complete report here.
[su_expand more_text=”READ MORE” less_text=” ” height=”0″ hide_less=”yes” link_style=”button” link_align=”center”] According to the available information from the reliable sources, tiatrist Francis de Tuem has finally apologized before the TAG (Tiatr Association of Goa) for the act of his wife wherein she climbed the stage and slapped Conception de Tuem following to which her supporters brutally assaulted him on the stage in front of the audience.
Francis de Tuem told the media that his wife is not a tiatrist and her name should not have been used by Conception in his Tiatr due to which she lost her control and slapped Conception. “My wife is a housewife and she is not tiatrist and her name should not have been used by the tiatrist Conception in his tiatr. I feel that her act was spontaneous and it happened out of anger,” said Tiatrist Francis de Tuem adding that “I apologize for her improper act with my folded hands. I feel that she made a big mistake by climbing on the stage and slapping the performing tiatrist. According to me, she should not have done that. I once again apologize to all the people and my supporters.”
The TAG also condemned the act of Francis de Tuem’s wife. Mr. Willy Fernades, Secretary of TAG told the media that TAG condemns the act of assault. “The Tiatr fraternity condemns the act of coming on the stage and assaulting the Tiatrist. This decision has been taken anonymously by all the tiatrist,” He said.
TAG also passed the resolution on the following points to avoid occurrences of the similar situation in the future. The following points are resolved into the TAG meeting.
- No writing of Tiatr on someone’s personal life which amounts into defaming someone’s name in the society including the politicians and public figures.
- Director of the Tiatr will need to submit the script before TAG 7 days prior to the staging of Tiatr before the general public.
- No personal attacks on the character of politicians or public figures.
- No vulgarity in the tiatr or songs will be allowed; especially if it is defaming the character of women it will not be allowed.
- No communal songs will be allowed to use in Tiatr, especially those amounts into creating the communal disharmony.
- All the directors present for the meeting have agreed to self-sensor the contents of the tiatr before it goes on the stage.
With the above development now tiatrist will not be able to take up any social issue that creates the controversy. Due to one mistake of some people, the whole tiatr fraternity will be facing the strict censorship. The tiatr was the voice of Goans which used to criticize the wrongdoing in the society but some people started using that freedom for the purpose of settling their personal scores. This is the good lesson for all those who misuse the powers for the purpose of their personal gains. What do you think? Please leave your comments and suggestions on this issue.
Source: Various sources